Working ADB connection is required.
And as always, be careful what you remove! Removing critical apps will result in bootloop and you have to reflash firmware/ROM.
1. connect device, make sure ADB is working (check with CMD “adb devices”)
2. go to shell, using CMD “adb shell”
3. get list of install packages using CMD “pm list packages” (use google to find out what does each package name means).
4. remove package using CMD “pm uninstall -k –user 0 $packagname” (e.g. pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.android.inputdevices)
5. if correctly typed, you receive message “SUCCESS”
Optionally a reboot might be required.